Amazon has a $50 Google Play Store digital gift card on sale for $45 when you use the coupon code GOOGLE5 at checkout. This is $5 off of the normal price, saving you a few bucks this holiday season.
Just because this discount comes right as you might be preparing to buy presents for others doesn’t mean you can’t spend a little on yourself. Simply add your own email address into the recipient spot for the digital gift card at checkout and save 10% ($5) on $50 in credit for the Google Play Store. This can be used to download apps, buy movies, sign up for a Netflix subscription, and more. Once the gift card’s code arrives in your inbox, all you need to do is redeem it in the Play Store to instantly have access to the funds.
Google Play gift cards rarely go on sale, and this one could disappear at any time. Grab it while you can!
- For a limited time while supplies last, save $5 when you spend $50.00 or more on select Google Play Email Gift Cards offered by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company. Enter the code GOOGLE5 at checkout to receive discount. 1 per customer. Enter code GOOGLE5 at checkout. Here’s how (restrictions apply)
- Offer only applies to digital electronic gift cards sold and delivered by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.
- Offer does not apply to physical goods.
- Digital electronic gift cards may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- This item is not eligible for return.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Customers must enter the code GOOGLE5 at the time of purchase to receive the discount.
- Limit one per customer.