Alan Rowe recently hosted an exclusive WordPress webinar. We caught up with him to find out more about the topics discussed, and what really sparked our audience’s interest.
Our director of web development Alan Rowe hosted a WordPress webinar on Wednesday 4th October, not only exploring WordPress as a professional and corporate CMS, but also the granular elements that underpin how to get site visitors to do what you want.
A member of our audience said this live session was a “useful overview of WordPress”, with the top point of discussion being optimisation plugins. To discover more about what Alan and his team recommend, get in touch with our Web Development experts today.
Other topics of discussion included:
- Futureproofing: The Importance and Benefits of Growth Driven Design
- Advanced techniques of how to supercharge your WordPress site for SEO
- Making good plugin choices and when to do bespoke development
- How to optimise the mobile experience to increase your chances of mobile conversion
- How to integrate automation platforms and other third party software
Couldn’t make the live event? Don’t worry – we host regular webinars that cover a selection of relevant topics. Our next session is: October SEO Update: Lunch and Learn with Tom Williams.
We’ll see you there.